- To monitor and supervise the project’s execution process on site to ensure completion of the job within specified time frames, in an organized and cost-effective manner, in accordance with the approved design and quality standards so as to meet customer’s satisfaction and maintain continuity of business.
- Examine the drawings, assess the material requirements, approve and submit the material requisition accurately so as to facilitate purchase of appropriate quantities of materials.
- Examine the project program and based on the schedules mentioned assess the material and manpower requirement for the job. Prepare and forward the requisition of sub-contractors required for different jobs to the H.O. for approval.
- Coordinate with the client and consultant on all issues pertaining to the drawings, plans, schedules and problems for quick resolution of all issues. Monitor progress against the project plan and keep the client updated on the progress taking quick corrective action where required.
- Conduct quality checks on works carried out to ensure that the products meet all client specifications. Coordinate with the municipality agencies during spot checks on the site and ensure adherence to Quality, Health and Safety regulations on all assigned sites.
- Supervise the site regularly; attend to all technical and engineering problems, additional manpower requirements, drawing changes, etc. in an effective and timely manner thereby achieving client requirements and quality standards.
|Job Category||Civil Engineer|
|Job Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Architectural or Civil Engineering. 5+ Years of experience. Working on mega fit outs projects with all the finishing materials (Paintings, Gypsum board, Marble, False Ceilings, Glass finishing & Etc.) Excellent English language. Speaking and Writing. Excellent business judgment demonstrated by consistently achieving profitability objectives and strong project close-outs with client and subcontractor relationships in good standing Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail evidenced by a strong command of all applicable contract and legal provisions Ability to consistently analyze and execute financial trade-offs which frequently involve dealing with incomplete data and ambiguity Ability to constantly multi-task and handle competing priorities between Egypro FME business needs, organizational issues, and sound customer relations Possess judgment to know when to appropriately escalate issues up the chain of command A strong sense of urgency and initiative. Able to quickly study and react to complex issues Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to confidently and decisively take action Team leader with excellent diplomatic and communication skills, able to handle and resolve conflicts effectively in a firm but fair manner. Car Owner|
|Salary||Negotiable, Medical and social Insurance|